Friday, January 4, 2008

I went for it...and blogged!

This is going to take some time getting used to. I'm not a writer and I often times feel that my life is pretty boring, but I wanted to give this a try. I've been on the computer a lot lately and thought that I could really get into this whole blogging thing. So bear with me if this isn't always updated. I hope that this will be a great experience for me to get some of my thoughts on...well not paper, but out there for others to read. Hope you enjoy it! It's my corner of the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
You are the mighty blogger now. I will look forward to hearing or shall I say reading you thoughts on worldly views, entertainment and Dodgers of course.

-Derek

Anonymous said...

Really like the picture! Never been a "blogger reader" before, but I definitely will become one now!

Ann aka Mom

Anonymous said...

Into the 21st. century for me! I am blogging...I think! By the way what is a Blog? I like the picture, also. But nothing beats your straight on smile.

Gram S