Wednesday, January 16, 2008

10 Things that you may not know about me!

1. I make the bed BEFORE I get into it.
Most of the time I don't make the bed, because Jareb is usually climbing into bed as I am getting up. But I can't stand it when the sheets are all messed up. They have to be tucked in and smooth.

2. I hate spiders.
I absolutely hate spiders. The way they crawl and look. yuck!

3. I love reality shows.
Whether it is cops, biggest loser, american idol, or hells kitchen. Love them.

4. Ice Cream is amazing.
I love ice cream. Whatever flavor, its God's gift to us.

5. I can't sleep with my socks on.
Jareb teases me about it. My socks always have to come off when I'm in bed. I may start with them on, but before the night is over they are always on the floor.

6. I consider cereal to be a legitimate meal.
If I could have either cereal or ice cream for every meal I would be in heaven. My favorite cereal...well its a tie, either Lucky Charms or Honey Bunches of Oats.

7. The windows cannot be open with the air on in the car.
It drives me nuts when the AC is on and the windows are down. Your just letting the cool air out. Oh and I cannot stand it when someone leaves on their blinker after they have turned. Aaagh it drives me crazy.

8. I hate the smell of wet asphalt.
Right after it rains the blacktop has that smell to it. I hate it, I'm not sure what it is about it but I really don't like it.

9. I am a horrible speller.
Spelling is not my strong suit. Often times I will write a word 3 times 3 different ways until I find the way I think might be correct. I use the spellcheck all the time.

10. I get really excited about everything.
Exciting things really don't happen to me, but when they happen to someone else I get so excited. A friend of mine recently told us that she is pregnant. I got so excited, jumping up and down, screaming, and waving my arms...you would think I was the one who was expecting. There is a joy knowing that you can be truly excited for someone. Everyone likes to know that they have someone to share their joy with.

0 comments: