Saturday, February 26, 2011

Drool Monster


I have always loved babies. They smell so good. They squeal with delight. They are cuddly and just darn cute. However, have you ever held one of those babies that is teething and they are drooling all over the place? I find myself making excuses for why I can't hold them. I don't want their drool all over me let alone my clothes. But then I look at my little man. He is everything I dreamed of. He is funny, smiley, cuddly, and drools like nobodies business! Josiah is teething right now. He is constantly chewing and drooling on everything! There are moments where I look at him and I think how could anybody not want to just love on him? But then I am reminded of how I feel towards those other drooly babies, and it all makes sense. So to you other moms out there: you keep your drooly baby and I'll keep mine! I love my little Josiah...drool and all.

0 comments: